Saturday, September 7, 2013

MG G Bouncer (Age-1 Spallow Conversion)

Got a bit of spare time so decided to take some pictures of my G Bouncer after so long... After seeing last year's GBWC entries, I was so inspired to jump back into the Gundam bandwagon. This one a very fun build as I stepped out of my comfort zone and decided to try out a few new things like adding plaplates and working with epoxy putty. Also decided to try scribing some simple panel lines. Mostly just simple but fun modifications. Anyway, here are some pics of the finished product. I give u, the G Bouncer custom.


























3 comments:

  1. Wow! I was Google searching Spallow customs and came across this. I would love a 1/100 G-Bouncer myself. Very impressive work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty easy as most of it is actually made out of the Spallow Gundam. Honestly i don't really like the spallow design. But with some minor modifications, it can look pretty badass! thanks again bro! appreciate it!

      Delete
  2. How do you built the head? Is it made from other gundam parts or you completely scratcbuild it?

    ReplyDelete